Sunday, July 22, 2007

Posts of the Day 7.22.07

I thought it would be easier to find relevant job postings to post everyday--but I guess the limited amount just reflects how hard it is to get an editorial job in L.A. I'll do my best to list as much as possible.

Arts and Entertainment Reporter
L.A. Downtown News
I've seen a lot of job postings for this publication which makes me think they're growing. Also--if you live near USC or downtown this might be a great opportunity to work near home.

Production Editor
ArtistDIRECT.com
It's kind of a music download site along with content. Great if you want to get into Online media and have a love of music.

Editorial Manager
Shout! Factory
Candidate would report to the VP of production and get to work with people within the music industry.

No comments: